Leasing business assets are changing the way that people fund the technology they need to grow their business. In today’s business, it is commonplace to lease vehicles and machinery.
The telecoms market is not as mature; as a telecoms supplier, you’ll be aware that leasing for telecoms equipment exists, however, your customers probably won’t.
Business communication is a vital part of every business, requiring complex adherence with various protocol and regular upgrades to meet increasing demands for connectivity and speed. This makes financing telecoms equipment an affordable option for business owners to spread the ongoing cost. Plus, if there is an ongoing need to upgrade, it’s in your interest to build relationships with a monthly agreement, versus one-off installation projects.
Do Customers Need Funding?
Yes – they do. The telecoms industry is worth over £54 billion; and according to the Finance and Leasing Association, 1 in 3 SMEs require finance to purchase their equipment. That’s not all they need; they also need a more long-term consultative approach according to Ofcom:
- SME decision makers are often non-specialists in ICT with limited technical knowledge.
- There is a demand for more a more consultative approach that takes time to understand their business before recommending appropriate products and services.
- Many SMEs are unaware of and/or nervous of using B2B providers for their communications services. There is a tendency only to consider the mass market brands they are aware of as consumers.
What Can Be Financed?
You can provide telecoms leasing solutions for the following equipment:
- Phone equipment leasing
- Intercom leasing
- IT networking and switch equipment leasing
- Video conferencing equipment leasing
- Broadcasting equipment leasing
- Security and surveillance equipment leasing