The reprographics leasing market is mature – you’ll no doubt be aware of the leasing options available and so will your customers.
Growth is predicted for the reprographics industry, with continuous advances in both technology and demand for speed and connectivity driving upgrades.
Your customers will be trying to manage their business requirements while avoiding capital outlay, which continues to make leasing reprographics equipment an affordable option for business owners.
Do Customers Need Funding?
Yes – they do. According to the Finance and Leasing Association, 1 in 3 SMEs require finance to purchase their equipment.
There are trends and insights that will drive growth and the requirement for leasing in the printing and reprographics industry:
- GDPR could drive more print and less electronic communication.
- Government legislation on energy use and carbon footprint.
- Demand for connectivity and speed.
- Advances in technology and efficiency.
What Can Be Financed?
You can provide printing equipment leasing solutions for the following:
- Printer equipment leasing
- Photocopier equipment leasing
- Imaging equipment leasing
- Large print equipment leasing