Businesses regularly use leasing to fund vehicles and machinery, and as an air conditioning supplier, you’ll be aware that your customers often want new equipment but can’t afford your price.
Did you know that your customers could lease your air conditioning equipment? You get paid in full once everything is set-up and your customer will appreciate fixed monthly payments. You’ll also build a longer-term relationship, which is perfect for upselling or providing upgrades to equipment.
Do Customers Need Funding?
Yes – they do. According to the Finance and Leasing Association, 1 in 3 SMEs require finance to purchase their equipment.
There are also some trends that will drive accelerated growth within the industry, requiring additional funding:
- Requirement for better air quality.
- Legislation to drive down energy usage.
- Government incentives to reduce carbon footprint.
- Technology for ease of use.
- Retrofitting to upgrade old equipment with new technology.
What Can Be Financed?
You can provide air conditioning leasing solutions for the following equipment:
- Air conditioning unit leasing
- HVAC equipment financing