Maximise your sales by offering mobile technology devices into schools through our parental contribution programme, with each new school year bringing you another sales opportunity.
EducateIT allows IT resellers and suppliers to overcome budgetary obstacles whilst selling into schools through operating leases, the only lease recommended by Local Education Authorities. The 1:1 parental contribution programme supports UK schools in providing their students with the latest technology and mobile devices, cost-effectively.
The school decides which of your products they want to offer, and then offer packages to their students (schools can offer a device, warranty, insurance, case and more) which are then funded partially by parent contributions. This is all done via a single portal, which reduces admin burdens on the school and more vitally keeps the whole process data secure.
How EducateIT benefits you?
- Full invoice payment – invoice paid in full upon delivery and set up at the school
- Simpler underwriting decisions – parents are not required to have credit-clearance, only the school
- Surpass budgets – schools are not restricted by budget, as student demand dictates the order
- Recurring sales opportunities – every year there will be a new group of students starting school, which means that each year becomes a fresh sales opportunity
- Simple order process – orders are taken from parents on a secure EducateIT portal
- Bundle consumables – cases or other products determined by the school can be included in the order too