KickStart is a unique finance scheme that Shire Leasing has developed with its partner BT for new and young businesses. This finance proposition helps start ups, and those that have been trading for up to three years, raise funds without having to rely on overdrafts or bank loans, which are still hard to get.
Not available elsewhere
The KickStart scheme funds up to £15k worth of Telecom and IT equipment for new start businesses in all industries. This unique funding facility offers young businesses the opportunity to purchase the necessary products and services, including all up-front costs such as connection charges, cabling and licenses.
- Up to £15k with no personal guarantees
- 3-5 year options
- All business types considered
- 0-3 years trading
- All up-front costs can be considered for finance (including connection charges, cabling and licenses)
- Easy to budget as finance is over a fixed term, at a fixed rate
- Flexible underwriting for high acceptance rates
This scheme is a great opportunity for young businesses to invest in the best technology and communication products and services, not just the cheapest ones. Purchasing the right equipment from the start can make all the difference in their future success.