Shire offers a broad range of finance solutions, tailored to meet the needs of each individual business that we support. With a dedicated account management team and in-house underwriting, we can guide you to find the best available package. Find out more about the finance solutions we can offer below.
In exchange for the hire and use of the asset, you will be charged rental fees. With Shire Leasing PLC, these rentals can be paid monthly or quarterly and can be tailored to support a healthy cash flow. This makes finance leasing a particularly effective finance solution for SMEs.
The benefits of a finance lease for you:
- No major upfront costs – for just a small outlay you can use assets immediately
- Flexible repayment structure – rental payments can be tailored to match your cash flow
- Tax advantages – finance lease rentals are 100% tax deductible against profits
Hire Purchase (HP)
Otherwise known as lease purchase, it is a simple repayment facility allowing you to spread the costs, where you eventually own the asset at the end of your agreement with Shire Leasing.
The benefits of Hire Purchase for you:
- Ownership – the asset is yours at the end of the agreement.
- Fixed interest – with both the interest rate and payment amounts fixed and agreed from the outset, you are able to budget more effectively
- Tax advantages – capitalise the asset in your accounts and claim full capital allowances
Sale and Leaseback
Sale and Leaseback
A Sale and Leaseback is where Shire Leasing purchase recently bought equipment/assets from your business, and offer it back to you on a finance lease agreement.
The benefits of Sale and Leaseback for you:
- 100% cash injection – the cash released through our purchase goes directly into your business providing you with valuable working capital
- Enhance your cash flow – simplify your budgeting through fixed rate rental payments
A single document to be signed at the offset, which gives you the opportunity to arrange a credit limit for multiple purchases under the same direct debit and terms and conditions, without having to re-negotiate a new contract.
The benefits of a Master Lease for you:
- Multiple purchases on that same document
- Clear banking – one single payment from your bank account to Shire Leasing
- Add additional equipment – further equipment can be added to the agreement as your needs change, and costs spread over remaining rentals
Educational Operating Lease
Educational Operating Lease
An operating lease is the only lease compliant with the Local Education Authority. By calculating a fair residual value on the asset, the lease rentals can then be reduced during the term of the agreement, which can be up to 3 years.
The benefits of an Operating Lease for you:
- Off-Balance Sheet Solution – this element makes it LEA compliant
- Rentals are treated as a business expense – therefore being 100% offset against profits
- VAT is included in the rentals – allowing for lower upfront costs
We generally offer loans for limited businesses only for 2 – 5 years for business related purposes where there is a large element of non-asset based lending. Typical rationales include non-identifiable assets, building costs, fixtures & fittings and professions loans. We also provide loans for sole trader and partnerships if over £25k and for business purposes.
The benefits of Business Loans for your business:
- You control the payments to your suppliers
- Finances intangible assets not suitable for leasing or HP
The rentals will be set in line with the customers’ business model for affordability purposes. Over a year the rentals will vary accordingly to suit the business needs. We do not consider increasing rental profiles month on month.
The benefits of Seasonal Lease for you:
- Works for your seasonal business to ensure the rentals match your high or low income periods
This offers you an opportunity to have the use of a piece of equipment for the duration of the agreement. Ownership remains with the finance company and you will pay a set fee over a period to use that equipment. The contract will outline a residual value at which the finance company will take back the equipment at the end of the contract.
The benefits of Contract Hire for you:
- No major upfront costs
- For just a small outlay you can use assets immediately
- Flexible repayment structure
- Rental payments can be tailored to match your cash flow
- No future ownership consideration
Refinancing is a quick way to access the value of assets on your existing balance sheet and redeploy that value elsewhere within your business.
The benefits of Refinance for you:
- Give your business a cash injection or use the money to buy other assets, giving your business a wider choice of options
- Have uninterrupted use of the asset keeping business efficiency to a maximum