Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in security equipment leasing and finance for UK business. Whether it be a school, office block or local convenience store, most businesses require security equipment, such as CCTV and monitoring equipment. It is imperative that alarms and access control systems are installed on a premises to protect the building from theft, and to protect employees during the working day.
Leasing security equipment is a cost effective measure that ensures you can get essential equipment quickly, and under a reasonable financial plan. Whatever your size of business, Shire Leasing will find the right commercial asset finance solution to fund your security equipment.
View our case studies from our clients.
What Security Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can provide finance for security equipment, including:
- Alarm systems
- Access control equipment (keycard, passcodes, etc.)
- Clocking-in machines
- Fire alarm systems
- Time and attendance systems
- CCTV systems
What Are the Main Benefits of Security Equipment Leasing?
- Help your cash flow – leasing your equipment will ensure you have what you need now without affecting any cash reserves.
- Afford top-of-range security equipment – by leasing your equipment, you can upgrade to ensure you have the best and most reliable technology at all times.
- Pay as you use leased equipment – spread the cost of your security equipment lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your security equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
- Security and CCTV leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing security equipment.
You can view the advantages for all our finance solutions to find the right one for your business.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your CCTV and security equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as US Dollars or Yen (we will not pay out suppliers based in the EU, however we may be able to make other arrangements to support you. Please speak to an account manager to find out more).
For more information on leasing security equipment from Shire Leasing, contact us today!