Reliance on fossil fuels has a notable environmental and societal impact. Due to this, businesses are increasingly looking for ways to reduce carbon emissions and to invest in more sustainable forms of energy. Whether you are looking for funds to purchase or install new equipment, or refinance to raise additional working capital, our team can finance your renewable energy asset requirements.
We can help you reduce your business’ carbon footprint through investment in new equipment. With renewable energy project finance, we can fund your purchase of equipment like biomass boilers, wind turbines, solar panels, electric vehicles, LED lighting and much more.
What New Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can fund:
- Recycling equipment
- LED lighting
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Wind turbines
- Ground source heating
- Solar panels and solar power technology
What Are the Benefits of Renewable Energy Finance?
- Helping with your cash flow – Leasing renewable energy equipment helps you to spread the cost of green assets, where initial investment can often be high, helping your cash flow.
- Enabling you to afford top-of-the range equipment for renewable projects.
- Flexibility – We can work with you to find a renewable energy finance solution that suits your requirements in terms of payment schedules.
- Versatility – Renewable energy finance is suitable for acquiring a range of different assets
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing equipment for renewable projects.
You can view the advantages of all our asset finance solutions to find the right one for your renewable energy project.
What Is The Process For Getting Finance for Renewable Energy?
- Identify the costs of your renewable project equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as US Dollars or Yen (we will not pay out suppliers based in the EU, however we may be able to make other arrangements to support you. Please speak to an account manager to find out more).
For more information on leasing equipment for renewable energy projects from Shire Leasing, contact us today.