Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in printing equipment leasing and finance for UK businesses. For many companies, there is a heavy dependence on paperwork, where a physical copy of a document is just as important as a digital one. Printing equipment – such as digital presses – have seen incredible innovation over time, but acquiring such equipment can be very expensive. This is where printing equipment financing can really benefit a business.
Leasing your printing equipment from Shire Leasing can ensure you have all the printing equipment you need in your business. Whatever industry you are in, our commercial asset finance services will help you meet your printing needs.
View our case studies from our variety of clients.
What Printing Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can fund:
- Printers and photocopies – (can be leased alongside IT equipment)
- General printing equipment
- Print finishing equipment
- Cut sheet toner machines
- Inkjet press
- Digital finishing
- Printing presses
- Cutting tables
- Printing equipment for large formats
What Are the Main Benefits of Printing Equipment Leasing?
- Help your cash flow – Leasing your equipment will ensure you have what you need without majorly affecting cash reserves.
- Afford top-of-range printing equipment – All the latest equipment to ensure the highest quality of work.
- Pay as you use your leased equipment – Spread the cost of your printing lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your printing equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
- By leasing printing equipment, you can upgrade to ensure you have the best equipment at all times
- Leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- One rental plan could include all associated costs such as installation, maintenance and support.
- Credit lines are not affected by leasing printing equipment.
You can view the advantages for all our finance solutions to find the right one for your business.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your printing equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as US Dollars or Yen (we will not pay out suppliers based in the EU, however we may be able to make other arrangements to support you. Please speak to an account manager to find out more).
For more information on printer leasing from Shire Leasing, contact us today!