Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in IT equipment leasing and finance for UK businesses. Hardware is vital when running any business, but it can also be costly. It can be a challenge investing and replacing computers, laptops or servers, especially for small businesses and startups. However, by leasing your IT equipment with Shire Leasing, you can fulfil all of your software and hardware needs. Whatever type of business you are, our commercial asset finance services will find the right IT equipment financing solution for you.
View our case studies from our clients.
What IT Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can provide finance for IT equipment, including:
- Software and licenses
- Hosted systems
- Cloud based VoIP
- Mobile devices and tablets
What Are the Main Benefits of IT Equipment Leasing?
- Help your cash flow – leasing your equipment can allow you to acquire what you need quickly, without majorly affecting cash reserves. You might be putting on a new class, for example, and need the new equipment as soon as possible.
- Afford top-of-range computing equipment – by leasing IT equipment, you can upgrade to ensure you have the best hardware and software at all times.
- Pay as you use leased equipment – spread the cost of your computing lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your IT equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
- Leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing IT equipment.
You can view the advantages for all our finance solutions to find the right one for your business.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your IT equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as Euros, US Dollars or Yen.
For more information on leasing IT equipment from Shire Leasing, contact us today!