Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in HVAC equipment leasing finance. No matter the type of business, we can supply heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment to help you scale and improve your cash flow. We can also help HVAC suppliers to offer finance to their business customers.
When you lease air conditioning equipment through Shire Leasing, we provide funding solutions to support you. Air conditioning technology can be a large investment, so our commercial asset finance services ensure you find a flexible funding solution for your business.
View our case studies from our clients.
What HVAC Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can fund:
- Air conditioners
- Chillers and cooling systems
- Heat pumps
- Dehumidifiers and air purifiers
- Ventilation units
What Are the Main Benefits of HVAC Equipment Leasing?
There are a variety of reasons you could be looking for HVAC equipment. You may need to upgrade your existing systems in order to meet new business and climate change regulations. You may need to invest in other areas of your business and, by leasing equipment, help to plan your budgets for this. Whatever the reason, there are many benefits to financing air conditioning equipment:
- Help your cash flow – Leasing your HVAC equipment will ensure you have what you need without having to invest in the full sum upfront.
- Afford top-of-range air conditioning equipment – Lease the latest equipment to ensure you meet climate regulations.
- Pay as you use leased HVAC equipment – Spread the cost of your equipment lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your air conditioning equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits (seek financial advice from your accountant).
- By leasing HVAC equipment, you can upgrade at any time to ensure you have the best appliances at all times.
- Leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- Other costs associated with the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment you finance (such as installation and maintenance) could all be included under a single direct debit plan.
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing HVAC equipment.
You can view the advantages for all our finance solutions to find the right one for your business.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your air conditioning equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the HVAC equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as US Dollars or Yen (we will not pay out suppliers based in the EU, however we may be able to make other arrangements to support you. Please speak to an account manager to find out more).
For more information on leasing heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment from Shire Leasing, contact us today!