Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in gym equipment leasing and finance for UK businesses. Our commercial gym equipment lease service is vital for gyms and leisure centres in retaining their clientele. We understand that member retention is one of the biggest issues facing UK gyms – but by ensuring that your gym is fully equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, your gym can remain modern and of a high quality.
Fortunately, leasing items such as an exercise bike or a treadmill does not have to be an exercise that breaks the bank. By leasing exercise equipment from Shire Leasing, you can gain great commercial asset finance for brand new equipment on terms that may be better than borrowing money from the bank. Whether you require a full suite of equipment for your gym business or leisure facility, or need a few pieces for a staff gym, we can provide the finance required to suit your business’s needs.
View our successful work with clients in our case studies.
What Gym Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can fund:
- Exercise Bikes
- Spin Bikes
- Medicine Balls
- Cross Trainers
- Rowing machines
- Vibration Plates
What Are the Main Benefits of Gym Equipment Leasing?
- Help your cash flow – leasing your equipment can allow you to acquire what you need quickly, without majorly affecting cash reserves. You might be putting on a new class, for example, and need the new equipment as soon as possible.
- Afford top-of-range gym equipment – by leasing gym equipment, you can upgrade to ensure you have the most recent fitness equipment at all times.
- Pay as you use leased fitness equipment – spread the cost of your gym equipment lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your fitness equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
- Leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing gym equipment.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your gym equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as Euros, US Dollars or Yen.
For more information on leasing fitness and gym equipment from Shire Leasing, contact us today!