Shire Leasing are FCA authorised specialists in catering equipment leasing and finance. We supply equipment to all types of businesses that require equipment to prepare food and drink. Establishments including bars and pubs, fast food outlets, food franchises, food processing/manufacturing facilities, hotels and restaurants lease equipment from us. Not only can we provide funding to businesses, but we can also support catering equipment suppliers in offering finance options to their customers too.
When you lease kitchen equipment through Shire Leasing, whether it’s for leasing appliances or food equipment leasing, we provide funding solutions to support you. Our commercial asset finance services, such as restaurant equipment financing, ensure you find a flexible funding solution for your business.
View our case studies from our clients.
What Catering Equipment Can Be Financed?
We can fund:
- Cooking equipment
- Food equipment
- Refrigeration equipment (such as fridges and freezers)
- Epos and cash registers
- Restaurant furniture
- Ice machines
- Cold rooms
- Coffee machines
- Vending machines
What Are the Main Benefits of Catering Equipment Leasing?
- Help your cash flow – Leasing your equipment will ensure you have what you need without majorly affecting cash reserves. Perhaps you need more space for freezing, a commercial freezer lease will allow you to acquire that quickly without having to invest the full sum upfront.
- Afford top-of-range catering equipment – Lease the latest equipment to ensure the highest standard of food.
- Pay as you use leased catering equipment – Spread the cost of your catering lease through its working life – e.g. three to five years.
- Finance lease rental payments for your catering equipment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
- By leasing catering equipment, you can upgrade at any time to ensure you have the best appliances at all times.
- Leasing can help you plan your budgets for the year.
- Other costs associated with the catering equipment you finance (such as installation and maintenance) could all be included under a single direct debit plan.
- Other credit lines are not affected by leasing catering equipment.
You can view the advantages for all our finance solutions to find the right one for your business.
What Is The Process For Getting Leasing?
- Identify the costs of your catering equipment from your supplier/suppliers
- Get a no-obligation quote from Shire Leasing and a credit decision within 4 hours
- Documents are sent for you to complete via e-signatory
- Once all documentation is completed and you have confirmed the equipment has been delivered/installed, we pay the supplier in full
- Your agreement is made live and you pay affordably by direct debit as you use the equipment
Although this process gives a general understanding, with Shire Leasing, the journey is tailored around your needs. For example, if you prefer to sign your documents physically, we can post these out to you. Or if your supplier requires stage payments before delivery, we can adapt to this and even pay out in foreign currencies such as Euros, US Dollars or Yen.
For more information on leasing catering equipment from Shire Leasing, contact us today!